Personnal project about the concept of lines and perpectives, two key factors in my work.
Six months sailing through French Polynesia, discovering unexplored depths, in a quest to get a better understanding of corals.
A serie of 6 web documentaries
TITLE: Showreel 2017, La Ligne
PITCH: Personal project about the concept of lines and perspectives, two key concepts in my work. This video is a collection of multiples footages and locations taken from past projects and gathered around a narrative script.
TITLE: Deep Hope Webdoc
CLIENT: Under The Pole
DURATION: 6 webdocs 10' + Highlights 2'43
PITCH: Six months sailing through French Polynesia, discovering unexplored depths, in a quest for a better understanding of deep corals. Onboard reporter with the Under The Pole expedition crew, I captured the everyday life of the expedition.
TITLE: polaRYSE 2019
PITCH: Almost one year working with the production company polaRYSE aboard the most advanced offshore sailing teams.
- Apivia photos, videos and editing from the shipyard to the winning of the Transat Jacques Vabre
- Gitana, assisting Yann Riou with photos, video and editing. Highlight: Brest Atlantiques Race
- IMOCA Class, photos and videos for live event coverage and promotion: Rolex Fastnet and Transat Jacques Vabre
- Initiatives Coeur, editing trailers for the Transat Jacques Vabre
- SailGP, assisting Eloi Stichelbaut with photos, video and editing for non-racing events
TITLE: Nacira Yachts 69ft "12"
CLIENT: Nacira Yachts
PITCH: Commercial video presenting the brand new 69ft fast cruising yacht from Nacira "12". Designed by Guillaume Verdier and Axel de Beaufort, this state-of-the-art vessel is halfway between racing and cruising, with a fast "IMOCA like" hull and a bespoke elegant design.
axeldebeaufort.com - guillaumeverdier.com
TITLE: Takoon - Collection 2019
CLIENT: Takoon Kiteboarding - polaRYSE
PITCH: A collection of commercial films for the rebirth of this famous kiteboarding brand. Shooting and editing for polaRYSE
Six months sailing through French Polynesia with the Under The Pole expedition crew, in a quest to get a better understanding of corals.
Working with the production company polaRYSE aboard the most advanced offshore sailing teams, such as Gitana, Apivia or SailGP.